August 24, 2008

I have been remiss.........

............lol there's an understatement!!

I have been remiss on countless blog fronts.....

Is it possible to be away from blogger for ohhhhhhhhh what?....close to 8 months and still come back?? I've asked myself this question countless times.......I've thought about posting several times and for one reason or another (too many excuses to count really) it never happened. To be honest the more time that passed the easier it was to keep ignoring my blog....

But see there's an interesting phenomena out here in blogland......there are folks out there who aren't about to take that kind of a cop-out lying down......or at least not without trying to find out why!!?? I seem to have some amazing blog friends who keep checking in on me now and then in various ways....some have emailed and some have posted comments.....all wondering whatever happened to me.........

....you all know who you are **wink** so I won't go naming names.

Suffice it to say.......I'll just stand around, looking down at my feet, kicking at the dirt with a bashful, sheepish look on my face for not having gotten back to you.....I feel like a big heel.....so to those awesome folks I wanted to first off apologize and also to humbly say............

Meanwhile.....what the hell have I been up to?? Truth be told I've spent the better part of the last 8 months falling head-over-heels blissfully happy in love and being incredibly miserable at work -- what a roller-coaster ride it's been on those 2 fronts!!

I'm happy to say that the falling in love part has continued unabated which has been an absolute treat and feels truly amazing, wonderful, magical.....I could go on and on but will spare you the mushy, sappy details!

As for the work part....meh....what can you do about crap like that...same shit different day.....I owe, I owe it's off to work I go....bills need to be paid...yadda, yadda, yadda....there are changes on the horizon which if they pan out should ease the misery somewhat. If not, there are other jobs to be had.....or, if worst comes to worst, good meds to be taken to make miserable situations more tolerable.....lol!!

6 peeps just sayin':

RED MOJO said...

Wow, Is it really you? Great to hear from you again. I'm glad you're happy on the relationship front, it's easy to change jobs! :)

I haven't posted in like a month and I'm pretty embarassed about that, but I suspect I'll be back soon.

I've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger!

nina michelle said...

Boo! You're back!!!!

hee!

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Boo - I knew you were in love, that was obvious! Sorry about the work though - I went through it too.

So, dish. What do you love about her?

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Boo!!! Welcome back, Darlin. Don't feel bad. It seems like a thing Canadians do quite often, ignoring the blog that is... We miss your sister as well.

chapin said...

Yeah!!! You came back...I'm doing the happy dance. :-)

Middle Girl said...

Welcome, to Fantasy Island! or back to blogland. Wheeeeee!

Congrats!! on the love continuing unabated. Yum.

Work, ick. Hope the changes come soon and that it does make it all better.