June 15, 2007

Overture, dim the lights, this is it......

enough is enough.....I decided that tonight was the night to decide what on earth to do with this blog!! And, it looks like for now......I am going to give it another go of some kind.....what that will look like who knows.....but continue it will!!

Being the true Gemini (sometimes can't make a decision to save my soul) that I am and in true procrastinator fashion I have lost count of the number of times I have sat at my computer and tried to figure out what to do about this blog......then as so easily happens with the internet I would get busy with something else and forget all about it......until the next time!!

Anyone curious about where I've been?? Me too!! I have searched high and low, near and far, hither and yon.........and, would you believe, nary a sighting of Boo7 to be had!!! If you happen to find me....be a good sort and send me home would ya???

I've been in a funk......a funk of monstrous proportions!!! Ever have one of those?? One that lasted a long time?? Well, the following graphic pretty much sums up my last 6-8 months...........

Now don't get me wrong......it's not all been bad......far from it.....in fact, there are some pretty great things that have transpired in this same time frame too!! However, if I had to sum up a general feeling for the last little while....the general malaise, confusion, what am I going to do when I grow up (lol I've been asking myself this for probably 36 of my 46 years!!), the betwixt and between feeling, the yin and yang of life.......Fuckitol would definitely rank right up there and just seems to sum things up nicely for me!!

But there is truly something I like about this whole blogging business.....can't quite put my finger on it......not sure how to explain it.........but there it is..........




So, here's to turning over a new blogging leaf......perhaps it will eventually lead me to turning over some kind of new life leaf!! Or, perhaps, it will just help me to realize, understand and be comfortable with the notion that I am exactly where I need to be at this point in my life!! I have found, at similar times in my life, that once that acceptance is reached......the rest usually falls in to place totally of it's own accord!!

How come it's soooooo easy to lose sight of that??

**sigh**

11 peeps just sayin':

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Boo,
I am SO glad to see you back. So glad. So glad you are finding your way back. So sorry you have had so much to deal with. So very glad you see the beauty in the blog and keep the connection. You were missed and WELCOME BACK!

Unknown said...

Hey My Twin! Glad you are back. I look forward to following your blog again.

LM

Beth said...

Welcome back.
(And I'd love to have one of those pills...)

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Booo!!! Honey!!!! Darlin!!! Welcome back. Sure did miss you. Lori told me you were back and I rushed right over to see for myself.

nina michelle said...

Hey I've been in (still in) a funk too! How come I never see you at the meetings???

oxox
from one funky girl to another
nina

Middle Girl said...

Welcome back! Missed you much! Anixous to see, read the turns you'll make, take.

Be Well.

Rainwolf said...

Welcome back. Missed ya.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Word.

Boo7 is back.

**cheering**

April 23rd 'til June 15th is too long to be away hon...

Just sayin'

Bitter Betty said...

Well it's about god damn time!

Welcome back.

Attila the Mom said...

I'm so glad to see you posting again!

I missed you....

Unknown said...

It's easy to lose sight of because it's hard to see through the fog that is life-events sometimes. We get caught up in the emotion, the tiredness, the sadness, frustration, etc. and can't see beyond it sometimes.

Glad you're back!