June 20, 2007

Annoying Coworkers............

I need one of these.............


..........to help me deal with one of these!!!

7 peeps just sayin':

Anonymous said...

Oh dear....

If it ain't one thing it's another.

Beth said...

Along with those "special" pills, can I put in an order for the Stress Reduction Kit?
(Not because of co-workers but for...well, you know...)
Wait a minute - do I want to injure my head???

Rainwolf said...

I just keep a softball bat handy.

Me. Here. Right now. said...

I've just developed the "don't f*#* with me" look...being by far the oldest in the office has its advantages - I remind them of their pissed off mothers.

Bitter Betty said...

I kick 'em in the box.

Attila the Mom said...

Take 3 Martinis and call me in the morning. ;-)

Unknown said...

I love that cup! They need to invent one that says, "I keep meaning to return you to Friends R Us but I Seem to Have Lost the Receipt".

LMAO!